WSOJJ: Orange County 2021 Gi and No-Gi Championship
Current Prize Pool
Jun 12, 2021
All Division will take place Saturday June 12.
EBI Format with specific rules per belt level. See Belts/Rules for details.
32261 Camino Capistrano Suite D-103, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Schedule: PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY, THE DOORS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 8am. AFTER THE RULES MEETING ALL COMPETIORS AND SPECTATORS MUST LEAVE AND COME BACK AT THEIR DIVISION'S START TIME. IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY COMING TO WATCH YOUR MATCHES, TELL THEM ONLY TO COME AT THE CORRECT TIME ACCORDING TO YOUR BELT LEVEL. (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)
- ALL DIVISIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ON Saturday, June 12, 2021
- Weigh-ins: 8:00am-9:00am If you arrive past 9am you will not be allowed to weigh-in and will forefit your entry.
- Rules Meeting: 9:30am
- Division Start Times:
- ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN and MALE BROWN and BLACK BELT DIVISIONS 10am-12:30pm
- MEN'S Purple Belt Divisions: 1230pm-2pm
- MEN'S Blue Belt Divisions: 2pm-4:30pm
- MEN'S White Belt Divisions: 4:30pm-6:30pm
- ESTIMATED END TIME 6:30PM
- VIDEO: Matches will be recorded and uploaded onto www.TheDojo.com afterward.
- Guest/Coaches: SPECTAOR AND COACHES tickets will be available for purchase at the door for $20.
- Feel free to respond to this email if you have any questions.
- CASH PRIZE GI AND NO-GI, SUB-ONLY JIU-JITSU TOURNAMENT FOR ALL AGES AND BELT LEVELS. YOUTH DIVISIONS RECEIVE SCHOLARSHIPS PAID IN CASH.
- $200-$1200 PAYOUT PER DIVISION. BASED NUMBER OF COMPETITORS PER DIVISION, PLEASE SEE CHART BELOW.
- 2 Competitors: 1st= $200
- 3 Competitors: 1st= $250
- 4 Competitors: 1st= $300
- 5 Competitors: 1st= $375
- 6 Competitors: 1st= $450
- 7 Competitors: 1st= $525
- 8 Competitors: 1st= $600
- 9 Competitors: 1st= $600 2nd= $100
- 10 Competitors: 1st= $600 2nd= $150
- 11 Competitors: 1st= $600 2nd= $250
- 12 Competitors: 1st= $600 2nd= $300
- 13 Competitors: 1st= $700 2nd= $300
- 14 Competitors: 1st= $700 2nd= $350
- 15 Competitors: 1st= $800 2nd= $350
- 16 Competitors: 1st= $800 2nd= $400
- REGISTRATION FEE:
- FIRST 10 COMPETITORS: $99
- NORMAL REGISTRATION: $125 Ends June 2, 2021
- LATE REGISTRATION: $135 June 9, 2021
- DIVISIONS: AGE, WEIGHT, AND BELT DIVISION ARE ON THE REGISTRATION FORM. (THERE ARE DIVISIONS FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYONE STARTING AT 8 YEARS OLD)
- BRACKETS AND SCHEDULE: WILL BE RELEASED ON THURSDAY JUNE 9, 2021. DON'T BOTHER ASKING ABOUT BRACKETS UNTIL THEN.
- WEIGHINGS: WILL BE THE MORNING OF THE TOURNAMENT. YOU CAN WEIGH IN WITHOUT YOUR GI. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A 0.9LB ALLOWANCE.
- THANK YOU!