WSOJJ: 2020 ORANGE COUNTY GI AND NO-GI CHAMPIONSHIP
Current Prize Pool
Feb 1, 2020
SUB-ONLY EBI OVERTIME W/ SPECIFIC RULES PER BELT DIVISION. (see RULES for details)
10TH PLANET COSTA MESA 3771 S Plaza Dr, Santa Ana, CA 92704
Schedule: PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY, THE DOORS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 9:30AM.
- ALL DIVISIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ON Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Weigh-ins: 9:30am-11:00am
- Rules Meeting: 11:00am
- Matches Start: 11:30am
- PART 1:
- ALL MEN'S AND WOMEN'S DIVISIONS 155LBS AND UNDER.
- PART 2:
- ALL Division's 170LBS AND OVER.
- ESTIMATED END TIME 5:30 PM
- In order to accommodate capacity restrictions, if you are competing in Part 2, you will be asked to weighing in the morning and then come back at 2pm for your matches.
Guest/Coaches: Tickets will be available for purchase at the door for purchase: $20 for half day pass $30 for full day pass. Children 10 and under are free.
CASH PRIZE GI AND NO-GI, SUB-ONLY JIU-JITSU TOURNAMENT FOR ALL AGES AND BELT LEVELS. YOUTH DIVISIONS RECEIVE SCHOLARSHIPS PAID IN CASH.
- $250-$1200 PAYOUT PER DIVISION. BASED NUMBER OF COMPETITORS PER DIVISION, PLEASE SEE CHART BELOW.
- 2 Competitors: 1st= $250
- 3 Competitors: 1st= $300
- 4 Competitors: 1st= $300
- 5 Competitors: 1st= $375
- 6 Competitors: 1st= $450
- 7 Competitors: 1st= $525
- 8 Competitors: 1st= $600
- 9 Competitors: 1st= $500 2nd= $200
- 10 Competitors: 1st= $500 2nd= $250
- 11 Competitors: 1st= $600 2nd= $250
- 12 Competitors: 1st= $600 2nd= $300
- 13 Competitors: 1st= $700 2nd= $300
- 14 Competitors: 1st= $700 2nd= $350
- 15 Competitors: 1st= $800 2nd= $350
- 16 Competitors: 1st= $800 2nd= $400
- REGISTRATION DATES:
- FIRST 10 COMPETITORS: $99
- PRE-REGISTRATION: $119 (Ends December 21)
- Normal-Registration: $135 (Ends January 22)
- Late-Registration: $149 (Ends January 29)
- DIVISIONS: AGE, WEIGHT, AND BELT DIVISION ARE ON THE REGISTRATION FORM. (THERE ARE DIVISIONS FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYONE STARTING AT 8 YEARS OLD)
- BRACKETS AND SCHEDULE: WILL BE RELEASED WHEN NORMAL REGISTRATION CLOSES. DON'T BOTHER ASKING ABOUT BRACKETS UNTIL THEN.
- WEIGHINGS: WILL BE THE MORNING OF THE TOURNAMENT. YOU CAN WEIGH IN WITHOUT YOUR GI. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A 0.9LB ALLOWANCE.
- GI DIVISIONS WILL GO FIRST AND NO-GI DIVISIONS WILL GO AFTER. IF WE REACH CAPACITY, GI AND NO-GI WILL BE SPLIT INTO 2 DIFFERENT DAYS (FEBRUARY 1st NoGi, FEBRUARY 2nd Gi).
- THANK YOU!